Executive VP + COO
Tennille Sevigny, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer has a breadth of experience in Marketing, PR, Advertising, Communications and Operations. In New York City she launched her career working for corporations such as EMI-Capitol Records Group, home to some of the world’s most renowned artists, and DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc, internationally hailed as one of the top creative ad agencies.
After living and working in New York City for 10 years, Tennille moved back to her hometown outside of Philadelphia, PA where she continued to build her extensive and unique background through non-profit organizations such as the prestigious Philadelphia Museum of Art. A few cold winters later, Tennille, and her husband Aaron, moved to Naples, FL where Tennille continued in the non-profit sector with a dual role in the Executive Office and Marketing Department at The Philharmonic Center for the Arts, now known as Artis-Naples.
Tennille graduated from Fordham University in New York City with a B.A. in both Theatre and Media Studies. She began dancing at the age of 2 1/2, attended the esteemed School of American Ballet, and danced professionally until the age of 22. Aside from her passion for the arts, Tennille also enjoys interior design, cooking, traveling, most forms exercise and the time she spends working with community and charitable organizations.
2009 Recipient Gulfshore Business Magazine’s “Forty Under Forty” Award
Memberships and Community Service:
- Board of Directors (2013-present)
- Chair of the Education Committee (2014-Present)
- Gala Committee (2012-2014)
PAWS Assistance Dogs
- Volunteer & Event Committee Member (2011-2012)
Humane Society Naples
- Pet Lovers’ Ball Committee Member (2009-2010)
The Immokalee Foundation
- Asst. to the Chair & Event Coordinator for the Charity Classic Celebration and Pro-Am Golf Tournament (2007)
Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member (2006-present)
- Board of Directors YP Representative (2010-2011)
- Young Professionals Chair (2009-2010)
- Young Professionals Member (2008-2010)